International Business Communicators:
Date: Friday, June 30th, 2006 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Stephen Montgomery
Networking is a skill you should attempt to master in order to improve your chances to succeed in self-promotion. Networking is essential for the development of new job opportunities and new business contacts. Effective networking helps you find hidden opportunities and can set you apart from the competition. Stephen Montgomery, an instructor of MBA coursework at a business school in Tokyo as well as a Head Hunter for an executive search firm, will present some key networking techniques which have been working for him. By incorporating different communication skill-sets, Stephen has a network of "partners" to keep an eye open for new and often unique business opportunities.
Organization: International Business Communicators
Cost: IBC Members: 1,000 yen for food and drinks
Non-members: l,000 yen for food and drinks
Venue: Oxford University Press Showroom, Edomizaka Mori Bldg. 1F, 4-1-40 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Business Communicators
Email QR Code: