(Kid Friendly) Idea Exchange and Materials Swap Meet
Date: Monday, July 17th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Nara chapter will be holding informal poster sessions and a swap meet on Monday, July 17 for teachers of young learners. Bring in your ideas and activities and also give away, sell and/or trade books and teaching materials no longer needed for your own classes or children. This is a good way to purge, restock, socialize and get new ideas for Monday all in one day. Children are also welcome to spend the day with us!
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Venue: English Masters - Communication Center (KM Building 2F, North of Gakuenmae Station on the Kintetsu Nara Line) map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: