Japan Association of Systemic Functional Linguistics:
JASFL 2001 9th Autumn Conference (Day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, October 6th, 2001 Time: 1:30 PM - 5:20 PM
Speaker: Plenary speaker: Michael A.K. Halliday (10/07), plus papers by a number of speakers
Papers today include:
- Kazuyoshi Iwamoto (York University, Canada)
Functional Difference between N-Rheme and Rheme Proper: Evaluation of N-Rheme
- Wendy Bowcher (Tokyo Gakugei University)
Theme and New in Play-by-Play Talk on Radio
- Masa-aki Tatsuki (Doshisha University)
Analyzing Japanese Text with special reference to a Communicative Unit in the Kyoto Grammar
- Elizabeth Thomson (University of Wollongon, Australia)
Investigating the Staging of Selected Genres in Japanese: Applying Theory to Practice
- Workshop: Noboru Yamaguchi, Chie Hayakawa, Kinuko Suto, Masamichi Washitake (Tohoku University, Graduate School)
Ways of Meaning to Construct Academic/Scientific Knowledge
Organization: Japan Association of Systemic Functional Linguistics
Cost: contact JASFL
Venue: Graduate School of International Cultural Studies, Tohoku University, Kawauchi, Aoba-ku, Sendai
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Association of Systemic Functional Linguistics
Email QR Code: