Tokyo Chapter of FEW:
Breast Cancer in Japan: Our Bodies, Our Responsibility
Date: Thursday, September 14th, 2006 Time: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Speaker: Vickie Paradise Green
Join us to hear breast cancer survivor Vickie Paradise Green, successful entrepreneur in Japan, talk about the Run for the Cure Foundation and its efforts to eradicate breast cancer as a life-threatening disease, by advancing research, education, screening, and treatment.
Please note - this is a women-only event.
FEW (Foreign Executive Women) is a networking organization whose aim is to help foreign women in Japan achieve their full professional and/or personal potential. Despite the name, FEW welcomes women from all professional backgrounds and at all stages of their careers, and focuses on networking, and educational and social activities. Monthly meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at the FCCJ in Hibiya.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Tokyo Chapter of FEW)
Cost: FEW Members: 2,000 yen (supper and drinks included) No reservation required.
Non-members: 5,000 yen (supper and drinks included) No reservation required.
Venue: Foreign Correspondents' Club of Japan (FCCJ), Yurakucho Denki Building, 20th Floor (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code: