Tokyo British Council:
Teacher training & development for teachers of English in junior and senior high schools
Date: Friday, November 9th, 2001 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: British Council
Today's theme: Skits and Speeches
The British Council Tokyo teacher development seminars are intended for teachers of English in the junior and senior high schools. The 12 evening seminars will take place between October 2001 and June 2002 and are designed to assist teachers in their day to day teaching and provide practical ideas for adapting communicative methodology to the Japanese junior and senior high school classrooms.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Cost: British Council Members: 40,000 yen for all 12 seminars in the series
Non-members: 4,000 yen
Venue: The British Council Tokyo, 1-2, Kagurazaka, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: