Japan Market Expansion Competition:
The Japan Market Expansion Competition's Second Information Session
Date: Thursday, September 28th, 2006 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The Japan Market Expansion Competition (JMEC) is designed to foster the development of foreign businesses in Japan while strengthening the skills of young business executives. JMEC is centered on a competition to write the best business plan for client companies. It runs from November through May and gives participants practical experience in writing business plans for client companies and provides companies with business plans for their Japan activities at a fraction of the cost of hiring outside consultants.
If you are interested in participating in JMEC 13, we encourage you to attend an information evening. There is no fee to attend or obligation, but reservations are required.
JMEC 13 APPLICATION DEADLINES:
Participants: October 27, 2006
Companies: November 24, 2006
Organization: Japan Market Expansion Competition
Venue: American Embassy Housing Compound, Tokyo (reservations required)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Market Expansion Competition
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5562-1444