Let's Share Ideas: Overcoming Difficulties
Date: Sunday, November 12th, 2006 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
We are going to talk about specific difficulties which we have actually had in teaching students. Let's share the ideas to solve difficulties which we have faced in teaching students. They may be issues of teaching phonics,reading, writing or grammar with some materials. (This topic has been taken over from the subject of our September meeting, Textbook Feedback.) So please bring your teaching materials. Let's work together to solve them by sharing ideas.
Organization: ETJ Yamaguchi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yamaguchi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 600 yen
Venue: Bromski's English Academy
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yamaguchi
Email QR Code: