The Japanese Society for Language Sciences:
JSLS2007 - Japanese Society for Language Sciences Ninth Annual International Conference (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, July 7th, 2007 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due January 26, 2007. Plenary speakers: Andrea Moro, Yasuhiro Ichida
The Japanese Society for Language Sciences (JSLS) will hold JSLS2007 at Miyagi Gakuin Women 's University in Sendai, Japan, on July 7 and 8, 2007. The plenary speakers are Andrea Moro (University Vita-salute San Raffaele) and Yasuhiro Ichida (National Rehabilitation Center for Persons with Disabilities). The call for papers is due January 27, 2007. Please see the JSLS website for further details.
Organization: The Japanese Society for Language Sciences
Cost: See the JSLS website for details
Venue: Miyagi Gakuin Women 's University in Sendai, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japanese Society for Language Sciences
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: