CALL SIG of JALT:
JALT CALL SIG Annual Conference 2007 - Pre-Conference Workshops
Date: Friday, June 1st, 2007 Time: 4:20 PM - 9:10 PM
Speaker: Teaman, Ryan, Nelson, Gromik, Ware, Sheffner
Session A: Web-Based Speaking Tests (Room 8-409) Brian Teaman
Session B: Using Grades to Learn Excel Spreadsheets (Room 8-408) Kevin Ryan
Session A: Using Second Life for Content-Based Simulation Activities in the Language Classroom (Room 8-409) Forrest Nelson
Session B: Video Podcasting (Room 8-408) Nicolas Gromik
Session A: Extracting and Using DVD Subtitles in Class (Room 8-409) Jean Ware
Session B: Using Web 2.0 Tools With Adult EFL Learners (Room 8-408) Marc Sheffner
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: by pre-registration only
Venue: Waseda University, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: