International Business Communicators:
IBC December Meeting
Date: Friday, December 1st, 2006 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: John Riely
International Business Communicators (IBC) is an organization for trainers in the field of language, intercultural and business communication skills in Japan. For more information about their December meeting, please go to the IBC website, ibcjapan.net.
Organization: International Business Communicators
Cost: 1,000 yen for food and drinks
Venue: Oxford University Press office in Toranomon, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Business Communicators
Email QR Code: