6th Annual JALT Pan-SIG Conference (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, May 12th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due Feb 9
The Second Language Acquisition: Theory and Pedagogy conference will be co-hosted by JALT'S Other Language Educators SIG, Materials Writers SIG, Pragmatics SIG, Teacher Education SIG, Testing and Evaluation SIG and the Sendai JALT Chapter. It will explore the relationship between second language acquisition and the mechanics of the second language classroom. Details are available at the Pan-SIG website.
Call for papers: deadline Feb 9, 2007. Proposals are invited for papers (45 minutes), workshops (120 minutes), and poster sessions. All proposals will be anonymously vetted. Preference will be given to those which meet the aims of one of the participating SIGs and/or fit the overall theme of the conference. 2 copies of the abstracts should be sent by e-mail as attachments in plain text, Microsoft Word or PDF format. Attach one abstract with the name, institution, phone number, and e-mail address of the main presenter (in case of joint presentations). Attach one abstract with only the title (50 characters maximum) and the contents (250 word maximum). The subject line should say Submission for ___ SIG (where ___ is the appropriate abbreviation) or Submission for other (if the submission is not related to one of the participating SIGs). Multiple submissions are acceptable but should be sent as separate e-mails. All submissions to be sent to email@example.com.
Organization: JALT PanSIG Conference (PanSIG Conference)
Cost: To be announced
Venue: Tohoku Bunka Gakuen University, Sendai
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact PanSIG Conference
Email QR Code: