First Meeting and 'New Tricks for Old Dogs '
Date: Sunday, April 1st, 2007 Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Speaker: volunteers from attendees
A new branch of ETJ gets 'First in Shikoku' honors when we meet from 9:30 - 11:30 on Sunday, April 1st at the Matsuyama Community Center. The meeting will start with a practical idea-sharing session in an effort to add to our game/song/activity baskets. People will be encouraged to demonstrate or explain a variation of a standard game, song or activity that they have found to work well. There will be no pressure to present anything, but the more people who do present something will mean we can go home with more ideas to use in our classes.
In the second part of the meeting, we will try and find some volunteers to become ETJ Ehime Committee members who will help share the ETj workload. If you have a favorite job that you would like to do, please contact ETJ Ehime anytime beforehand.
There is limited space at the site, so please try to contact ETJ Ehime at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to give an idea of the the number of people who can attend.
Organization: ETJ Ehime (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ehime)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Matsuyama Community Center, Matsuyama, Ehime
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ehime
Email QR Code: