The 15th Korea TESOL International Conference - Energizing ELT: Challenging Ourselves, Motivating Our Students
Date: Saturday, October 27th, 2007 Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: To be announced at a later date
The 15th Korea TESOL International Conference will be held October 27-28, 2007 at Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, Korea. Call for Presentations: Proposal submission instructions and suggestions are available here. The closing date for the receipt of proposals is March 31, 2007.
As the ELT field matures, the need for training, professionalism and leadership grows. As educators, we must both motivate our students and challenge ourselves by exploring new approaches, new ideas, and new research. In this way, we may energize the EFL/ESL environment for both students and teachers. The hope of the KOTESOL 2007 International Conference is to provide a forum for educators to share their ideas, innovations, experience, action research, and major research findings in the following areas:
* Classroom Management
* Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL)
* Cross-Cultural Issues in ELT
* English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
* Global Issues
* Leadership and Administration
* Learning Strategies and Styles
* Materials Design and Teacher Resources
* Music, Art, and Literature in the Classroom
* Second Language Acquisition (SLA) and Applied Linguistics
* Testing and Evaluation Techniques
* Teacher Training and Professional Development
* Teaching Methodologies and Techniques
* Other Relevant Issues of EFL/EL.
We invite papers, research reports, workshops, panels, colloquia, and poster presentations. Please use the online form to submit a proposal. International participation encouraged. All presenters, however, must be current KOTESOL members at the time of the International Conference and must pre-register for the Conference.
Direct inquiries to: Conference Program Chair Donald Rikley: email@example.com.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 15,000 won (if you pre-register) (about 1,900 yen)
Non-members: 60,000 won (about 7,600 yen)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: