Lifelong Language Learning SIG of JALT:
Authentic English and Elderly Learners: A Day of Sharing Theory and Practice
Date: Sunday, June 24th, 2007 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Curtis Kelly, Rieko Matsuoka, Eric M. Skier, Julia Harper-Tanaka, Naoko Yamaga, and Sayoko Yamashita
The conference will offer an opportunity for teacher-researchers to share their findings on teaching EFL life-long learners from a pragmatics point-of-view.
For more details go to: www.eigosenmon.com/tolsig/images/flyer.pdf (PDF file).
Organization: Lifelong Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Lifelong Language Learning SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: Free with pre-registration or 1,000 yen at the door
Non-members: 2,000 yen
Venue: Temple Univeristy, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Lifelong Language Learning SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0427-99-1877
Phone (work): 03-3844-3104