Classroom Management: Tips and Tricks
Date: Sunday, July 8th, 2007 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Chuck Kayser and Mikey Kelly
Chuck and Mikey, two school owners who are both very entertaining presenters, share their ideas about classroom management. Get tips and strategies for managing all your classes from two successful Kobe area school owners. Mikey’s school mostly teaches kids, and Brian's school predominantly adults, so this presentation/workshop promises something for everyone!
Organization: ETJ Kobe (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kobe)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kobe Regatta and Athletic Club (KRAC) Sannomiya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kobe
Email QR Code: