How Children Learn
Date: Sunday, July 8th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Amanda Bradley
Amanda Bradley originally from Scotland has been involved in English Education for over 15 years. She holds a Masters degree Cambridge University, M.A.T. (TESOL) and is currently teaching at MIC (Miyazaki International College). She will talk of her experiences and explore the process of how children learn. For anyone in the area who is involved in child education, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Organization: ETJ Miyazaki (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Miyazaki)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: free for new-comers (first time)
Venue: Kyoiku Johu Kenshu Center, Miyazaki Board of education, 4-1, Asahi 1 chome, Miyazaki.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Miyazaki
Email QR Code: