The 2007 Tokyo ELT Expo and Bookfair (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2007 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Alexander Case, Andy Boon, Colin Skeates, Daniel Ferreira, more
This is a 2-day event (Saturday and Sunday). Presentations and workshops will be given by David Juteau, David Paul, David Stephens, Eric Shannon, Irina Babanova, Jeff Lewis, Mayuka Habbick, Michael Stout, Naoko Harada, Renee Sawazaki, Richard Robinson, Yoko Ishii, Yuco Kikuchi. Here is the schedule for both days:
9:00 am Registration and Bookfair open
10:00 am Presentatons begin
5:30 pm Presentations end
6:30 pm Bookfair closes
Organization: ETJ (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Toyo Gakuen University, Hongo Campus (Central Tokyo), 1-26-3 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: