The Role of Teachers Associations in Professional Development
Date: Wednesday, November 28th, 2007 Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Arifa Rahman
Dr. Rahman is President of the Bangladesh English Language Teachers Association (BELTA) and a Professor at the University of Dhaka. Her talk, which is being co-sponsored by Toyohashi JALT and the Association for International Studies at Aichi University, will explore the status of language teaching in developing countries, using(BELTA) as a case study.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Venue: Aichi University, Bldg 5 - room 541
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299