How Japanese and Germans can understand each other better through English
Date: Saturday, January 12th, 2008 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Reinhold Grinda
The proximity of England makes it much easier for Germans, compared with Japanese people, to get thoroughly trained in everyday English. In both countries training in the English language is very different; but this is not a bad thing at all. The speaker will suggest some of the opportunities English offers for making contact between Germans and Japanese more relaxed and personal.
Organization: Yamagata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yamagata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Yamagata Kajo Kominkan Sogo Gakushu Center, Shironishi-machi 2-chome, 2-15, Tel. 0236-45-6163
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yamagata JALT
Phone (home): 0238-85-2468
Email QR Code: