International Business Communicators:
The cultural/language challenges faced by foreigners conducting business in Japan.
Date: Friday, November 30th, 2007 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Philip O'Neill
Philip O'Neill is Manager for Business Development for the McGill MBA Japan which is taught in conjunction with Sophia University in Tokyo. Establshed in 1821, McGill University is Canada's top University and one of North America's leading academic institutions. A long-term Japan resident, Philip came to Japan from Canada more than 10 years ago and is an expert on business and political issues between Canada and Japan. As well as being active in the ACCJ, Philip was the President of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (CCCJ) in 2006.
Organization: International Business Communicators
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: Hanzomon, Tokyo map will be sent upon after reserving.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Business Communicators
Email QR Code: