ETJ Yamaguchi Regional Meeting
Date: Saturday, May 31st, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Keiko Seiki
Part A: Using Music in Children's Classes, to be followed by Q and A.
Part B: General discussion for school owners and those who are self employed teaching English.
* There is a children's room in the building near the meeting rooms so we will take turns watching the little ones while the parents attend the meeting.
Organization: ETJ Yamaguchi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yamaguchi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 600 yen
Venue: Rurusus, http://www.rursus.jp/contents/access.php
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yamaguchi
Email QR Code: