JALT Pan-SIG Conference 2008
Date: Saturday, May 10th, 2008 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary Speakers: Dr. Tim Murphey, Junko Yamanaka
Seven of JALT's Special Interest Groups and the Kyoto Chapter invite you to the Seventh Annual Pan-SIG Conference. The conference theme of "Diversity and Convergence, education with integrity" will be explored by seven disciplines within language education representing the various viewpoints from Gender Awareness in Language Education, Life Long Language Learning, Materials Writers, Other Language Educators, Pragmatics, Teacher Education and Testing & Evaluation.
See the JALT PanSIG website for more information.
Organization: JALT PanSIG Conference (PanSIG Conference)
Cost: JALT Members: 1 day on site 5,500 yen/ 2 day on site 8,500 yen
Non-members: 1 day on site 6,000 yen/ 2 day on site 10,000 yen
Venue: Doshisha University, Shinmachi Campus, Kyoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact PanSIG Conference
Email QR Code: