CUE SIG of JALT:
CUE 2008 Conference (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, July 5th, 2008 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Alex Gilmore, Kazuyoshi Sato, and others (Call for papers due March 31, 2008)
Universities in Japan are facing several challenging issues such as the declining number of students and students' decreasing academic abilities, changing student and societal needs, and the increasing importance of information technology. What choices will language educators have to make in the era of transition?
Join us July 5-6, 2008 at the CUE 2008 Conference. Featured presenters are Alex Gilmore (Kyoto University) and Kazuyoshi Sato (Nagoya University of Foreign Studies). (This event is held in collaboration with Osaka JALT.)
Call for participation
The conference committee is calling for presentations with the following sub-themes: bridges between secondary and tertiary education, curriculum development, evaluation and assessment, syllabus design, and other relevant topics. DEADLINE: March 31, 2008
Organization: College and University Educators Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CUE SIG of JALT)
Cost: Fees to be decided.
Venue: Kinki University, Higashi Osaka, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CUE SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: