Gender and Language Teaching
Date: Sunday, October 14th, 2001 Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Marie Nelson
This highly interactive discussion is of how gender interacts with language teaching and language teachers' careers. It is being conducted in conjunction with research done by the National Council of Teacher's of English (USA) and by their commission on gender, which will include a chapter on Japan in a monograph they are publishing. Come and share your stories!
(This presentation is preceeded by a presentation by Dean Williams.)
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen (for both of today's presentations)
Venue: Kobe YMCA 4F LETS (between JR Sannomiya and JR Shin-Kobe)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: