Vygotsky in Your Pocket: Walk Away With 5 Effective Classroom Collaboration Techniques
Date: Saturday, May 3rd, 2008 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Mike Stockwell
The objective of this workshop is to introduce participants to methods to improve classroom collaboration, through an awareness of group dynamics. Participants will leave the event with 5 tried and tested techniques that will help students feel more challenged and stay on task in the target language. The theme of the workshop is to supply participants with more teacher craftwork skills based on the Vygotskian view of learning as a social and collaborative activity.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Gifu JR station - Heartful Square (2nd floor)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: