International Business Communicators:
Noh Drama and Japanese Business
Date: Tuesday, March 25th, 2008 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Nathalie Cavasin, Waseda University
Noh, the classical Japanese art form, makes creativity. Adopted by the samurai class as a form for their spiritual education, it has become a popular Japanese performing art. Many leaders and business executives have learned it and practiced its ideals through business. For more information, visit www.ibcjapan.net
Organization: International Business Communicators
Cost: 1,000 yen for food and drink
Venue: The British Council, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Business Communicators
Email QR Code: