Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement:
How to Help Children Build Critical Thinking Skills
Date: Sunday, March 23rd, 2008 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Junko Machida
This meeting is bilingual Japanese and English. Learn how to help children build critical thinking skills.
Organization: Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement
Cost: ESTEEM Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Yokohama Chuo YMCA, Room 807
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement
Email QR Code: