Four Skills for Effective EFL: How and Why
Date: Sunday, April 20th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Peter Warner
ETJ Osaka is pleased to announce a very special guest for their next ETJ Osaka meeting, Peter Warner, who will be coming from Nagoya to give this workshop. Since seating for this event is limited to 25 people, pre-registration is required. Please pre-register at the ETJ Kansai website.
This workshop is a demonstration and explanation of how reading and writing skills can be taught in an active children's EFL curriculum, to provide a balanced and effective language learning experience. This presentation promotes lively class activities, Linguistic Phonics, and systematic alphabetic code instruction. Attendees will engage in active demonstrations, and there will be time for questions.
Organization: ETJ Osaka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Osaka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: British Council, Avanza Building, Dojima, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Osaka
Email QR Code: