ETJ Ishikawa Group Workshop: 'Activities Galore'
Date: Sunday, April 27th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Keiko Mutoh
Ms. Mutoh, an experienced English teacher at a public elementary school, is going to demonstrate some of the most popular activities in her classroom. Several more teachers are also sharing their own unique ideas that have been tested in their own classrooms.
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kanazawa Kinrosha Plaza, Room 404, Kitayasue 3-2-20 Tel: 076-221-7771
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788