Oxford University Press:
IIEEC-Oxford University Press Teacher training Certificate Program 2008 (afternoon workshop)
Date: Sunday, October 19th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Ritsuko Nakata and IIEEC Teacher Trainers
The IIEEC-Oxford University Press Teacher Training Certificate Program, now in its 4th year, is aimed at all teachers of young learners who wish to become more confident and effective teachers. Those participants who attend all six workshops within two consecutive sessions and complete the final self-assessment component will receive a Certificate of Attendance from the IIEEC Teacher Training Center and Oxford University in the United Kingdom.
* May 11th: Workshop 1 and Workshop 2
* June 8th: Workshop 3 and Workshop 4
* July 6th : Workshop 5 and Workshop 6
* September 7th : Workshop 1 and Workshop 2
* September 28th : Workshop 3 and Workshop 4
* October 19th : Workshop 5 and Workshop 6
For further information and pre-registration please visit the following link: www.oupjapan.co.jp/events/iieec08
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 4000 per Workshop
Venue: Dai 2 Kaigishitsu, Office Tower 12F, Metropolitan Plaza, 1-11-1 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-0021
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357