From phonics to reading; how to get kids reading.
Date: Saturday, April 19th, 2008 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Hokkaido ETJ's second meeting for the year covers phonic materials, progressing from letter sounds to words and then moving on to readers. Again there will be a number of presentations on this theme along with a group discussion and a chance to exchange ideas and activities. Please visit www.etj-hokkaido.org for further information and location map. To join our discussion group visit our discussion group.
About the venue: Little Tree English School Minami 1-jo Nishi 17 chome 1-18, Shirakaba Building, 1F. The nearest subway station is Nishi 18-chome Station. Exit 4 is easiest.
Organization: ETJ Sapporo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sapporo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Little Tree English School, Minami 1-jo Nishi 17 chome 1-18, Shirakaba Building, 1F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sapporo
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 011-758-2740