JALT Hokkaido's SIG Special: JALT's Special Interest Groups
Date: Sunday, June 22nd, 2008 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
This is a one-day chapter event organized to educate Hokkaido teachers about JALT's Special Interest Groups.
The schedule will include nine 45-minute presentation slots for SIGs to introduce themselves to participants and hold a workshop/presentation connected to one of the SIG's areas of interest. If possible, similarly-themed workshops will not be scheduled at the same time.
Two one-hour featured speaker sessions have already been scheduled: the first is a GILE-sponsored speaker, the second is speaker and author, Lesley Ito, who has been invited by the Hokkaido JALT Teaching Children group.
For further information please contact JALT Hokkaido's: SIG Liaisons Don Hinkelman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mary Virgil-Uchida (email@example.com) or Chapter President Wilma Luth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Detailed schedule available at jalthokkaido.net.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Hokkaido International School; 1-55, 5-jo, 19-chome, Hiragishi (5 minute walk from Sumikawa Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: