ETJ Certificate Course:
Certificate in Teaching Japanese Students
Date: Sunday, June 1st, 2008 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Rob Waring. Alastair Graham-Marr, David Paul, Grant Trew
Contents of the course:
'Reading skills - methods and applications'
Rob Waring (Notre Dame Seishin University);
'Teaching skills for listening and speaking'
Alastair Graham-Marr (Tokai University);
'Teaching natural English - helping students use language appropriately'
Grant Trew (ELT materials writer and consultant);
'Personal construct psychology and its implications in the classroom'
David Paul (David English House).
For more information: http://www.oupjapan.co.jp/events/deh08s/
Organization: ETJ Certificate Course (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Certificate Course)
Cost: ETJ Members: 4,500 yen
Non-members: 5,500 yen
Venue: Toyo Gakuen University, Phoenix Hall, 2nd floor Building 1, -26-3 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Certificate Course
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 082-244-2633