Teaching Japanese, and WWII
Date: Tuesday, June 17th, 2008 Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Speaker: Sue Atsuko Kawashima (City University of New York)
Atsuko Kawashima (City University of New York) Description: Ms. Kawashima, a lecturer of Japanese language and culture at City University of New York, will discuss her book which connects her experiences as a child in war-torn Nagoya to her experiences living in New York during 9/11. She will also discuss her experiences teaching Japanese language and culture in the US.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Bluestone, 3-8 Hachobori, #502, 5F (In Popura building, across the street from Cusco Cafe)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: