Toward a Synergistic Collaboration in English Education: JACET/JALT Joint Regional Conference
Date: Saturday, June 14th, 2008 Time: 9:10 AM - 5:20 PM
Speaker: Featured Speaker; Hideo Kojima (Hirosaki University)
Toyohashi JALT chapter is proud to be a sponsor of the first ever JACET/JALT Conference in the Chubu region, consisting of a variety of presentations and a symposium in Japanese and English. The featured speaker, Professor Kojima, has been active in introducing autonomous learning into the Japanese education system. As well as focusing on how autonomous learning is defined and facilitated in Japanese educational contexts, the conference will provide an opportunity for us to share ideas on collaboration between native and non-native English-speaking teachers in Japan.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free (for JACET and JALT members)
Non-members: 1000 yen (Students 500 yen)
Venue: Chukyo University (Yagoto, Nagoya)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299