Twelve Steps to Teaching Verbs and Verb Tenses
Date: Sunday, May 18th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Peter Warner
An explanation and demonstration of twelve gradual steps to teach verbs and tenses for young EFL students. From swimming around the room, to writing about last week, each step shows how to develop student's confidence and understanding in systematic lessons. Peter Warner has been teaching children in Nagoya six days a week since 1991. For more information (English or Japanese), contact Mr. Katsumi Ito 070-5642-3339 Email: email@example.com
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center / Kokusai Center, 3rd Fl., Lecture Rm 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526