Lesson Planning: As Easy As Pie!
Date: Saturday, May 24th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Lesley Ito
Lesley Ito, owner of BIG BOW English Lab in Nagoya will present a simple and easy-to-use "Pie Chart" system for consistently creating high quality, balanced lesson plans and for keeping a manageable record of what has been taught throughout the year. Teachers who use the "Pie Chart" system will be able to easily create a curriculum that incorporates all four skills and school owners who employ teachers will be able to maintain high quality control in all classes.
Lesley Ito's bio: Originally from Florida, Lesley Ito is an EFL teacher, private language school owner and teacher trainer in Nagoya with over 15 years of experience.
Organization: Akita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Akita JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen for one-day members, 500 yen for students
Venue: Room B103 at AIU (Akita International University)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Akita JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0184-22-1562
Phone (work): 0184-22-1562