Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement:
Monthly Study Meeting #22: Creating a Positive Team Teaching Environment
Date: Sunday, May 18th, 2008 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Hitomi Sakamoto and Sarah Birchley
In this workshop-style meeting, the speakers will facilitate the participants sharing the experiences of team teaching and their flaws and successes, and lead them to discuss and learn how to create a positive team teaching environment in thematic English lessons.
Organization: Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement
Cost: ESTEEM Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Yokohama City Shakai Fukushi Center, two-minute walk from Sakuragi-cho station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement
Email QR Code: