How to Do Action Research for Teachers
Date: Saturday, July 5th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Nicholas Gromik
Action Research is a reliable teacher approach to conducting in-class research and observations. This two hour workshop will be divided into two parts. In the first part, Nicolas explains the basic process of conducting Action Research. In the second part participants design, and develop an Action Research concerning education issues relevant for the Yamagata chapter. By the end of this workshop, participants will have experienced the full circle of Action Research and be able to begin conducting their own data collection process
Organization: Yamagata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yamagata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Yamagata Kajo Kominkan Sogo Gakushu Center, Shironishi-machi 2-chome, 2-15, Tel. 0236-45-6163
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yamagata JALT
Phone (home): 0238-85-2468
Email QR Code: