ELT Career and Professional Development Conference:
ELT Career and Professional Development Conference (ECAP) 2008
Date: Sunday, May 25th, 2008 Time: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: A number of great speakers
A full day of presentations and workshops of interest to all those teaching teenagers and adults -- a chance to reflect on your own classroom efforts and to share those reflections with others. The ELT Career and Professional Development Conference is divided into three sections. Each section begins with a keynote address introducing a broad topic and ends with four concurrently run workshops (one in Japanese) on themes related to the keynote. Because space for some of the workshops may be limited, we ask that you help us by indicating your preference in the registration form. Presenters for this conference include: Dr. Sandra Fotos, Dr. Yukio Tono, Dr. Charles Browne, Alastair Graham-Marr, Jeanne McCarten, Sean Smith, Miyoko Kobayashi, Andy Boon, Chantall Hemmi, Hiroko Nishikage, Sarah Louisa Birchley, Nick Kendall, Ted Quock, Atsuko Yamazaki
Contact ELT Career and Professional Development Conference:
* website: www.abax.co.jp/ecap
Cambridge University Press:
* Phone: 03-3295-5875
* Fax: 03-3219-7182
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ELT Career and Professional Development Conference
Cost: Pre-registration: 2,500 yen, On-site: 3,000 yen
Venue: The Yomiuri Shimbun Building, 9F, 1-7-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8055
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ELT Career and Professional Development Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272