The Relaunch of YoJALT
Date: Sunday, May 18th, 2008 Time: 1:00 PM - 8:30 AM
Speaker: Steve Brown, YoJALT exec team
Location: Yokohama Venue: Tokyo Jogakkan College (at Minami Machida on the Chuo Rinkan Line; see the walking Map from Minami Machida station; from Minami Machida to Tokyo Jogakkan College, it is about a 15 minute walk)
1. Elect officers - each officer will state what they wish to do during their terms.
3. Presentation about JALT national - Steve Brown will talk about what JALT National has to offer and how Yokohama members can get more involved with the running of JALT events, such as the JALT national convention, the Asian Youth Forum, the PAN SIG forum.
5. General discussion regarding this next meeting (if there is a desire - July 20th)
6. Clean up and say goodbye!
Participants should note that there is an outlet mall (Grand Berry Mall) near Minami Machida.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Tokyo Jogakkan College (Minami Machida on the Chuo Rinkan Line)
Location: Machida City, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: