Elementary English Symposium
Date: Sunday, July 13th, 2008 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote by Kensaku Yoshida; many other speakers
With reforms in Japanese Elementary education just around the corner, this symposium, featuring a keynote address from Dr. Kensaku Yoshida, workshops from other renowned academics and teachers, and a panel discussion featuring many of the presenters, will gather key speakers in children's education to present a variety of challenging and provoking speeches and workshops, followed by a debate of key points that have emerged during the day.
For further details please visit the JALT Sendai webpage at jaltsendai.terapad.com.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 2000 yen
Non-members: 2000 yen (free for full-time students)
Venue: Tohoku Bunka Gakuen University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: