Can High School Students Read and Enjoy Stories in English?
Date: Sunday, June 8th, 2008 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Ms. Atsuko Takase
This will be a presentation on extensive reading by a Japanese teacher who has used the method in high school and university for ten years. She has emphasized understanding English directly without translation and learning to enjoy stories.
Organization: Hamamatsu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hamamatsu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hamamatsu, ZAZA City Bldg. Palette, 5th floor, Meeting Room A
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hamamatsu JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 053-460-7956
Mobile phone: 090-9891-4844