Students' Voices on Learning a Foreign Language
Date: Sunday, July 13th, 2008 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Student volunteers
Students, both of Japanese descent and other nationalities, will share their experiences learning foreign languages. Teachers will learn from students' actual experiences, challenging assumptions about the best ways to teach foreign languages.
Organization: Hamamatsu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hamamatsu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hamamatsu, ZAZA City Bldg. Palette, 5th floor, Meeting Room A
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hamamatsu JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 053-460-7956
Mobile phone: 090-9891-4844