English Teaching Workshop:
K.I.S.S - Keep It Super Simple: Tips for energizing and managing your classes with simple songs and chants.
Date: Thursday, June 26th, 2008 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Devon Thagard, Tanja Yoder and Troy MacDonald
This is the third session of the Online Workshop, Series 1. This workshop is live-streamed for those who are unable to participate onsite, but wish to attend from a remote place over a PC. Speakers will share their ways of using songs and chants in young learners classes.
OPENING: Experience Current teaching.
METHODOLOGY: KISS (Keep it Super Simple!) Challenges in teaching young learners. Paying attention. Mixed-level classes. Large classes? Choosing, adapting, and introducing songs for your classroom. Music and Young Learners. Songs for Learning. Songs for Managing. Songs for Exploring
Organization: English Teaching Workshop
Cost: English Teaching Workshop Members: onsite 2,000 yen, online 2,500 yen
Non-members: onsite and online 2,500 yen
Venue: Chiyoda Building 1F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Teaching Workshop
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464