Making and Using Vocabulary Tests for Vocabulary Size and Placement Decisions
Date: Saturday, December 1st, 2001 Time: 8:10 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Paul Westrick
This is the second of two presentations this evening under the theme of Placement Testing and Placement Decisions. (The starting time is approximate.) Details for this presentation will be forthcoming. This presentation follows a presentation by Kathleen Brown and J. Lake entitled "Placement Testing and Placement Issues" (read details).
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (for one or both of this day's presentations)
Venue: Aso Foreign Language & Travel College, Building 5, 1-14-17 Hakataekiminami, Hakata-ku Fukuoka-shi (10 minutes from Hakata Station; map on web site
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: