POSTPONED: ETJ Osaka meeting
Date: Sunday, June 22nd, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Idea-sharing session.
This meeting has been postponed. It will not take place June 22. The future date has not been decided yet.
Got flashcards? Want more ideas on how to use them? Join us for an open workshop on flashccard activities and games. Several mini-presentations will be followed by an open sharing session. (Since this is an open workshop, attendees are encouraged to bring along one or two flashcard activities to share) For map and directions, see the ETJ-Osaka website: www.etjosaka.com
Organization: ETJ Osaka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Osaka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: British Council, Avanza Building, Dojima, Osaka
Location: Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Osaka
Email QR Code: