Young Learners Roundtable Discussion
Date: Sunday, June 29th, 2008 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Whoever Has Something To Share
We're dividing this meeting into 4 parts.
Part 1 - Serendipity in the Classroom. The participants are asked to relate an idea, adaptation or improvisation that worked as expected, better than expected or perhaps in ways not imagined.
Part 2 - The Low Notes. We'll share accounts of unexpected bumps in the road, obstacles, detours and breakdowns. The group will offer advice.
Part 3 - Getting the jump on Halloween. Since our next meeting won't be until September, it may be too late to get your ghost on. We'll discuss events, learning opportunities and more.
Part 4 - A book exchange - bring in books you 're through reading and swap for some new beach material.
Organization: ETJ Hiroshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hiroshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: David English House, 3F Polesta Building, Nakamachi 7-5, Hiroshima
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hiroshima
Email QR Code: