Motivating Young Learners
Date: Saturday, June 14th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: David Nunan
World-renowned linguist and best-selling author David Nunan will speak on "Motivating Young Learners" at Anaheim University's Tokyo Learning Center in Omotesando on Saturday, June 14th from 1:30 pm. This seminar is open to the public at no charge but reservations are required and seating is limited. TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 03-3498-1005.
About Dr. David Nunan, Anaheim University Dean of the Graduate School of Education. Dr. David Nunan is the world's leading textbook author with worldwide sales exceeding 300,000,000. He is the former President of TESOL, the world's largest language teaching organization, and has written approximately 100 major publications for such publishing companies as Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Thomson Learning, Heinle and Heinle, etc.
Organization: Anaheim University Graduate School of Education (Anaheim University)
Cost: No charge, but reservations are required and seating is limited
Venue: Anaheim University, Akio Morita Learning Center, Raykay Minami Aoyama Building 5-4-29 Minami Aoyama Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Anaheim University
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3498-1005