Peace as a Global Language Conference:
PGL2008: 7th Annual Peace as a Global Language (PGL) Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, September 28th, 2008 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due June 27, 2008
PGL conferences began in 2001, and have quickly become an established part of the yearly calendar for students, teachers and activists. PGL encourages anyone interested in the following areas to join us as presenters, participants or conference volunteers:
* the environment,
* human rights,
* global issues,
* intercultural communication,
* media literacy,
* foreign language education focusing on global issues. The theme of this year's conference will be, Imagining Ourselves in a World of Peace!
Call for papers due June 27. See pgljapan.org for details.
Organization: Peace as a Global Language Conference
Venue: Seisen University, Tokyo
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Peace as a Global Language Conference
Email QR Code: